Τρίτη 3 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Emboidery hoop for 13 arts

Hello crafty people !!! How are you?  This is a special project for today! I have a mixed media emboidery hoop to show made with mixed media techniques and decorated with so many 3D objects such as xs microspheres!!!!
 So , as you can see , I used some gauze for my emboidery hoop and I painted with the new acrylic paints and used a lot of white gesso to have an interesting result!

This time I haven't used at all any kind of paper. I have only used gesso , modeling paste paints and a lot of 3D embellies!!!!


I like to have a fairy tale look at my project so I used some gauze stripes painted with acrylic paints to complete my dacoration on the emboidery hoop!


You can see the details with the xs microbeads here!!!! And my project full of white gesso!


I like to have a message on my project , so i really adore to add some quotes at the end. For today...." Dream" .... and "Love who  you are.... " These are my life moto , too. 

13@rts products used:



Hope you got some inspiration today!!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!! Kisses


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!