Παρασκευή 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Freedom..Scrap Africa new challenge

Hello my crafty friends ....Anew month ...December...My favourite month ...

A BRAND NEW challenge at Scrap Africa challenge blog with a beautiful Red moodboard...
I love Red but I have never used total Red in my projects...That's why I added some touches of deep blue on my page this time and black gesso with a stencil to give depth on my page.

This mixed media page with a lot of &Dots stickers and Finnabair pastes and gesso (black and white) is my interpretation on this challenge...

                                                                      Some close ups....



                                                          And the total Red moodboard!
You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)

We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood board and the sentiment behind your project!;-)
You have until 31 December to upload your projects.
You should visit the Scrap Africa blog for being inspired from the projects!They are all stunning!!!

With my page I will take part at the challenge of Mixed media place -November challenge  with this fantastic moodboard. I used the blue tones and of the moodboard and made a page with a vintage touch as the beautiful picture inspired me. to.

The moodboard. 
Thank you for stopping by! 
 Kisses
Christina

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Υπέροχη δημιουργία και οι λεπτομέρειες φοβερές....το ύφος της σύνθεσης μου αρέσει πολύ!Σε ευχαριστούμε για τη συμετοχή σου το MioXED mEDIA pLACE.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!