Δευτέρα 14 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Beauty in bloom. ...

 Hello my crafty friends! I am so happy to have another LO to show this month! I created this page for Lindy's stamp gang November challenge here !!!!! My page is about beauty and some quotes about life.I love 7 Dots papers and the sticker quotes are so inspiring! I feel lucky to have understood the meaning of life and of course the meaning is not to give attention to big things or money or things. The real meaning is to be happy with details and and some moments of happiness. We are blessed to have health and real friends. For that reason I will also play with 7dotsstudio challenge as my page is full of my favourite 7dotsstudio products!

I have also used Lindy's stamp gang sprays :
Tilt-A-Wheel Teal
Blazing Black
Silhouette Silver
Frozen Jack Frost

                        My page is here....




That's for me....
Thanks for stopping by! !!!!

Kisses
Christina 

12 σχόλια:

  1. Φανταστική δουλειά Χριστινάκι μου! Ωραία επιλογή χρωμάτων και επίπεδα πίσω σε ισορροπία!!Μπράβο, σε ευχαριστούμε που μας τίμησες κι αυτό το μήνα στη 7DOTS.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. So pretty
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Such a great page! Thank you for playing at the 7 Dots Studio Challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This layout is a beauty! Thanks for playing along at Lindy's stamp gang challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful page, love the artistic details and composition! Thank you for joining 7 Dots studio challenge this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Lovely! Thank you for joining us over at 7 Dots Studio for our "Luck and Good Fortune" challenge xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Great work!! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Beautiful, romantic artwork ♥ Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Fantastic page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge! Good luck!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Amazing again lovely piece thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio and Lindy's Challenge!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy’s Stamp Gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!