Σάββατο 25 Απριλίου 2015

Spring

Hello FD Funs!!!!!It's time for a new challenge at FD blog and the new theme is Spring!!!!! I chose a page in purple and yellow to give the scent of spring!!!! I used a lot of flowers this time although I rarely use too many ...But this time I liked dacorating my page with them.....I think I 'm getting crazy with them ...lol...I used some butterflies too...Spring is my favourite time of the year and butterflies are my favourite too...The picture I have scrapped is one of my daughter's from Ester 2014.... This is my page for today!!!!! Loved the theme and this page is gonna be framed I think....Loved it.... So , come at FD blog  to get inspired from the DT Members' creations.....It is a great reveal !!!!



  Use the word "Spring".  It could be for the season, or  the object spring or even for the time change!

 And of course, we can't have a challenge without giving out a fabulous prize!


We would like to welcome our sponsor for this challenge, May Arts!
May Arts Ribbon was founded in the early 1980’s in Riverside, Connecticut. The original products were high-end silk flowers imported from Taiwan, which were decorated using quality ribbons. The decorative ribbons proved so popular among customers that the business gradually evolved into a dedicated ribbon wholesaler. 
As a family-owned and operated business, May Arts began a long-standing tradition of quality, affordability and exceptional customer service. We are dedicated to carrying on this same tradition by offering high quality products at competitive prices. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer your questions or to assist you in placing your order. 

May Arts carries a wide selection of quality ribbons to choose from; such as grosgrain, silk, satin, burlap and a variety of prints and patterns. All inventory is held in stock, so we can ship orders out right away—typically the same day.

The winner of this challenge will receive
their choice of two full spools from their new releases!!!  

Here is the link for them to choose from:



 
You have until noon (Central Time) Wednesday, May6th to link up your projects!

With my spring page I will play with this moodboard of

Berry71blue Spring challenge and this really beautiful colorful moodboard


and 13 arts challenge . My favourite colour is purple
.



13 Arts products: 13 Arts gesso , 13 Arts pastel Lavender mist , Stencil Hearts , Stickers "Fly Away"

6 σχόλια:

  1. Χριστινακι πολυ ωραιος συνδυασμος χρωματων ! Το κλουβακι με το πουλι φοβερο και το στησιμο της συνθεσης εξαιρετικο!Η δε μικρη στη φωτο τελεια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Stunning Christina! Love the styling and design....and love that background! So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Aπό τους αγαπημένους μου χρωματικούς συνδυασμούς!!! Πανέμορφη σύνθεση, Χριστινάκι!!! Το background σου φοβερό!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. So cool! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!♥♥♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Gorgeous color combo! Such beautiful work! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!