Παρασκευή 2 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Guest Designer at Scrap Africa

Hello crafters,this is my second post for today and I have another LO to show you today as I am a guest designer at Scrap Africa and Sketch challenge No 42.
I made a mixed media page , as usual , with my precious daughter ....
A page in pink....


And this is my page...I used some gesso first ,to prepare my paper,and then I coloured with some gelatos in pink and used then some modeling paste with my favourite bubble stencil....I used some teal too to give some interest on my page...At the end I used a lot of wooden elements(I coloured them in fuchsia and teal too) and of course some sewing thread.
                                                    These are some details....

I hope you liked my page!!!Thank you Scrap Africa for having me as a guest Designer I m honoured to join a such talented team.

6 σχόλια:

  1. A gorgeous page Christina! I love the styling and the turquoise and pinks together...so very pretty! Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us at Scrap Africa...I really appreciate it! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful page! Congrats! I'm following! I loved your blog!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. παραμυθένια σύνθεση!! μπράβο Χριστίνα!! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Τι όμορφη σύνθεση κι αυτή! Πόσες λεπτομέρειες και όμορφα διακοσμητικά και τέλεια χρώματα!!! Μπράβο κουκλίτσα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!